Learn about best practices, Michigan State University standards, and available tools for accepting credit and debit card payments at MSU.
MSU will be using a new version of the SAQ (Self-Assessment Questionnaire) for the annual PCI compliance reporting in 2017. Version 3.2 has some minor changes for all SAQ types and SAQ A has a few more questions.
- Version 3.2 of the MSU SAQ A Guide for Storefronts includes these new questions and is now available.
- Note, the Guide is intended only for CASHNet Storefront (not Checkout) stores. As always, Checkout stores need to submit documentation annually to become eligible to use SAQ A.
- The annual SAQ for Merchants will be due in the Spring, BUT, if you would like to get a head start on completing your SAQ A in 2017 you can!
What can I do?
- The PCI Steward or person responsible for completing the online SAQ can log into the Merchant SAQ Portal (403 Labs) on our Link List or found HERE and use our MSU Guide for SAQ A V3.2 HERE under Guidelines & Compliance to complete your SAQ.
- This will help you complete your SAQ before the deadline and allows you the option to complete it at a time that may be more convenient for you and your department. As long as the completion date is in 2017, it will meet MSU reporting requirements.
Please contact the Cashier’s Office at 517-355-5023 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Thank you for your continuing efforts to keep MSU compliant!